Monday, July 16, 2012

Max's Mission Statement

About 2 weeks ago Max and I took the kids to my parents' house one Sunday afternoon so they could swim and play while went to his office. (Side note: His office is at my dad's veterinary clinic. My parents hired a friend of theirs to remodel my dad's old, run down, over cluttered, dilapidated office. As a child my brother and I used to play and watch t.v. back there. So strange how things have come full circle. And not only that, but the first person my mom hired to work at the Vet clinic was Maggie when she was 16 years old and her daughter, Jessica, does the billing and paperwork for Max's business. Crazy!) Anyways, we spent 2 hours working on the perfect mission statement he wanted for his new business. I had to pull out some of my old counseling skills to get him to focus and think about what he really wanted to say. And this is what we came up with. This is what all the therapists that work for Therapist Revolution will memorize and home health companies will be given. 


I'm pretty sure I married the right man! What a bold profession of faith. He isn't afraid to pray with and for his patients. So proud of him for pursuing his dream and keeping Christ in the center of it all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment