Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Port Aransas, Tx.

My parents took on vacation to Port Aransas, August 7 - 12







We had dinner the first night at Virginia's on the Bay. So glad we went on Thursday night because the weekend was packed. It was fun watching the ships come in. 


Touring the town and shopping.




On Saturday morning we got up early to see the sea turtles on the jetty. 
Rhett loves sea turtles.


Lunch

Flying kites on the beach!

My dad found a ghost shrimp and Max found a tiny crab for Rhett.
Rinsing the sand off. 

We took a walk down the pier and watched everyone fishing. 


Kellyn made me a spa for my feet while I sat in the beach chair watching them play. :)

Hooray! Max found a hermit crab!


It was a fun time had by all. I would definitely like to go back. 

No comments:

Post a Comment