Thursday, February 17, 2011

Chicken Salad Sandwich

I call this my CostCo Chicken salad because nearly everything in it is from CostCo. Basically, I found this Waldorf Chicken recipe then tweaked it based on what I had in my kitchen. It was so yummy

Ingredients:
1 teaspoons Dijon mustard (from Kroger)
2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
2 tablespoons mayonnaise (from Kroger)
1 1/4 cups shredded rottiserie chicken
1/2 cup finely dices apple with peel
1/4 cup pitted and chopped cherries
1/4 chopped glazed pecans
Accompaniments: croisant
Sea salt & pepper; to taste

Directions:Whisk oil into mustard in a slow stream until thickened. Stir in mayonnaise.
Fold in chicken, apples, cherries. Season with salt and pepper.
Serve salad on toasted croisants (also from CostCo)

No comments:

Post a Comment