Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Princess Day with Angie

My friend, Angie, wanted to take Kellyn and I out for a princess day on Friday, September 2. Kellyn doesn't turn 5 until Oct. 12, but this was not for her birthday. It was just a nice thing that Angie wanted to do for her. So after dance class I dropped Rhett off with my mom and Maw-maw and we met Angie for lunch at Mi Cocina in Plano then went to Sweet N Sassy at the Willowbend Mall where Angie had scheduled a lovely hair and make up session for her. She planned out the whole day for us.
Before - such a cutie.
After
Her daddy was not thrilled with the idea of his 4 1/2 year old wearing make-up, but it was just a one time, special treat. 
Angie and I have been friends since 3rd grade. 


Kellyn got to make her own glitter lotion. 


and her own wand. 


Angie and Kellyn. My kids do not have an aunt. I mean they have great aunts, but my brother is not married and Max is an only child. So Angie decided to fill the role of girly aunt for us.

And boy did she do a great job or what! She really went overboard for us on this day. After all this beutifying she took us to Hello Pretty which is a store filled with Hello Kitty things. She bought Kellyn a cute butterfly watch and some lipgloss. Kellyn was on Cloud 9. She is so used to hearing me say, "No, we can't get that or we have to save our money or not today."But Angie never said no. It was great and so much fun. Angie is so sweet and sincere and generous. I just can't believe she would do something so kind and giving for my child. And I had so much fun too hanging out and catching up with my good friend.

We ended the day with cupcakes! Also Angie's idea.
So cute how they are both holding their purses the same way while looking for the perfect cupcake. 
My sweet princess at the end of the day.
She is wearing the headband crown that Angie bought her at the Hello Kitty store.

THANK YOU, AUNT ANGIE.
Love, Kellyn 

No comments:

Post a Comment