Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Rhett's Pirate Party

Rhett wanted a pirate party so we made the cute invitations and I burned the edges and put them in a bottle. Rhett put in the sand and shells. Then we acted like sneaky pirates and dropped them on doors steps. We only invited 6 families so it was doable and fun. 

We rented the private patio area at the Rosemead Rainforest in Carrollton. It was still open to the public, but it was so nice to have cover area just for our party. 
I'm so grateful to my dad for taking pictures at the party! He got some great shots that I was way to busy to catch. 
Us with our big boy!

Rhett and Charlotte
Jacob and Charlie                                                                                  Rhett and his 3rd cousin, Samuel. 

So glad Dad got a pic of Kellyn and Kylie. They were zooming all over the place together and I hardly saw them. 

My cousin, Scott, his son, Samuel and Maw-maw.

Mom and the kids.

Happy 4th Birthday, Rhett!

My made the traditional angel food cake and I made Sprinkles cupcakes. 

Max did a great job on the watermelon shark!
Pirate Booty and Shark Bait.


I bought the most delicious, frozen, cubed pineapple from Coast Co for Pirate Gold. 


A few more cute pics of some of our guests. 
Tripp

Addison

After cake Max and the big girls went to jump off the diving board.


Arrr, Matey!

Chocolate gold coins, and eye patch, and bag of gems. 

We stayed and played a while with the Anders family after the party was over at 4:00. We were there from 1:30 - 5:45! 

No comments:

Post a Comment