Thursday, October 13, 2011

My Baby Girl Turned Into a 5 Year Old


Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows. James 1:17

Newborn Kellyn Ruth Dixon, October 12, 2006. 
Her name, Kellyn means, powerful. Ruth means loyal friend. Both of which have been true of how she is. These names fit her perfectly. 
I picked this picture so you could see just how much hair she was born with and how dark it was. She was my little Mexican baby :)  Boy have things changed since then. When Kellyn was born I was working as a part-time school counselor. I didn't become a full-time stay-at-home mom until she was 19 months old. 
6 months old.
She was the smileyest baby ever! It was always so easy to get a picture of her smiling.

 1st birthday! Miss October  
18 months old
 2nd Birthday at the Flower Mound Pumpkin Patch. I Loved her skirt and boots!   2 days before Kellyn's 2nd birthday I found out I was pregnant with her baby brother! Quite a surprise!
2 1/2 years old
                                     
3 years old
By this time Rhett was 4 months old and I was a certified Parent Coach. 

3 1/2 years old

Standing with her friend, Kylie, at her 4th Birthday. Princess Party at Kreative Kidz.                             I wrote a blog about her personality back when she turned 4 1/2 years old if you want to read it.


Her Mimi bought her this dress at "Let's Pretend Tea Parties" in Grapevine where went on her actual birthday. It also has a cute boutique in the front of the store. For her 5th birthday she is having an Alice in Wonderland party at our house. Pictures to come. :)

Mommy and Me Interview
Kellyn Ruth Dixon
Age 5
My favorite color is: pink, purpler, silver and gold 
My favorite animal is: a cat
My favorite food is: peanut butter and honey sandwiches 
My favorite game to play is: Zingo and playing baby and I like to play animal at school.
My favorite show on television is: Sesame Street
My favorite movie is: Cinderella
My favorite thing to learn about in school is: Learning about spiders
My favorite song is: Jesus Loves Me and Rock a bye baby
My favorite book is: Pinkalicious
My favorite season of the year is: Fall because it’s my birthday
The snack I like the best is: cheese stick
The thing I do the most awesomely is: swing all by myself because I go pretty high and whistling 
What do you want to be when you grow up? a doctor or a teacher
If I could go anywhere in the world, I’ld go to: Disney World
If I had one wish it would be: to have a pink sparkling unicorn and live in a princess castle. 

No comments:

Post a Comment