Thursday, February 27, 2014

Valentine's Day 2014

At the end of the newborn session Stephanie took a few Valentine pics for us. 


Oh how these 3 just melt my heart. 


Rhett and I made Red Velvet Puppy Chow for all the Specials Teachers, Principal, Assistant Principal, and Secretary at the kids' school. I like to give a little something to everyone so they will remember me when they are hiring. ;)
Rhett's "Jesus Loves Me" party was on Thursday, February 13 . So, 14 days postpartum I had to put clothes and makeup on. NO siblings are allowed so I had to leave my tiny baby at my grandmother's house. It was worth it. Rhett loved that I was there. 

After the party we came home and played outside on such a beautiful day.

While we were outside I got a delivery. 
Chocolate Covered Strawberries from my dad!!!

The next day was Valentine's Day!
Good morning my loves!
Pink heart shaped pancakes with strawberries n cream, nailed it. ;)


My cool Valentine!
"My future's so bright I gotta wear shades."

My baby Valentine.


My silly Valentine.
Kellyn also wanted me to go to her "Jesus Loves Me Party," but again, no siblings so I left Rhett at home with my mom and wore Bo during the party. Kellyn's teacher was a little more flexible on the "no siblings" rule concerning newborns. 

My 3 Valentines.

No comments:

Post a Comment