Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Also in March...

I was so brain dead exhausted, but I was so in love couldn't lay him down to sleep. 

We finally got to meet baby Carson! I was going to see Gina at the hospital and meet him the day after he was born, but thats when I went into labor with Bo! They ended up being less than 24 hours apart! And our bigs are only 10 days apart! Crazy how Gina and I like to have babies together. 

This what Kellyn does everyday when she gets home from school. :)


Rhett was too cool for school.

We went back to church for the first time since Bo's birth. The kids were thrilled to be back in FX Live.

Kellyn lost a tooth!

I started working out agin! I'm easing back in with a few 6 minute videos a day through my friend, Meghan's online bootcamp. Bo took a short nap one day so this was how I finished my workout. :)

The movie Frozen came out so of course we had to watch it a million times. My dad bought it for us so we watch for over at my parent's house on their 60 inch screen t.v.

Rhett had his first baseball practice, but instead of taking a picture of him and Max (who is the coach) I took a picture of Kellyn and "baby" Elan playing. Ooops. But they sure were cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment