Wednesday, June 1, 2011

The Shops at Legacy

So we finally celebrated my birthday with some friends and we ate at Twisted Root Burger Co. for the first time ever. It was delicious and fun. I got a buffalo burger and fried pickles and a watermelon delight drink. Max got an amareto milkshake. We went with Amy and Jason who are expecting thier first baby in early December!! and their friend Kris who's birthday was 2 days after mine so we celebrated together.


After dinner we went Urban Outfitters where Amy bought me The Office Clue game and I bought Kellyn and I some bright pink and glitter nail polish then we went to Marble Slab.

 
The fountain was so pretty.


I can't believe this place is only 10 minutes from my house!!


What a fun night of shopping, friends, and eating :)

No comments:

Post a Comment