Monday, January 13, 2014

Christmas Eve and Day

So, Christmas Eve was busy! But fun!
We kicked it off at about 10:00 a.m. with Max's parents bringing gifts to our house. Then headed to Arlington for lunch with Max's mom's side of the family. 

This is Max's mom, Ann and her brother Uncle John. 

Almost all of Ann's siblings and their families and the matriarch, Grandma Swindell. 

From there we headed to Bartonville to have open presents with my family. 
My brother hired Kellyn to wrap presents for him. He is bad at it and she needed the money, so win, win. :)  She actually has much better handwriting than her Uncle Jacob so we could read clearly who the gifts were for. 
My brother told us that night that he is moving to Weatherford!!! Not only will this be the closest he has ever lived to us, but it's a real town that people have heard of unlike the tiny towns he's been in such as Centerville, Matador, and Aspermont. We are all thrilled he will be close by and look forward to attending Weatherford's annual Peach Festival this July. Maybe he will even find a wife in Weatherford, fingers crossed. 


Then the paper started flying!

We gave my dad this Duck Dynasty hunting game, but Max and the kids took it over. 



Santa came to our house on Christmas Morning!
But Santa only brings 3 gifts to remind us of the 3 gifts the 3 Wise Men gave Jesus. 


 Opening gifts from mommy and daddy.


Ready to go to Mimi and Jo-jo's house. 

This is my family. 
That's my Uncle Doc in the back (my mom's brother) and the bearded man to the left is my brother, Jacob. He is single, ladies.

My dad took a really nice picture of Me, my grandmother, my mom, and my daughter: 
Kristy Ruth, Doris Ruth, Carol Ruth, and Kellyn Ruth.

Merry Christmas!
Love, The Dixons





No comments:

Post a Comment