Monday, July 28, 2014

RAIN in July!

It is extremely rare that we get rain in July in Texas, but just I predicted, we did. I could tell by the intense and long lasting winds we had this Spring and the fact that the gulf waters were warm drawing sharks closer inland. No one believed me but the rain don't lie. :) 


I love our daily reading time. While Kellyn is reading chapter books like, The Secret Garden, Rhett enjoys her old books on CD.

After the rain our flowers bloomed!

Later, the kids said they were bored being cooped up inside all day and we had already played board gamed and built a tent and had read time, art time, and writing time. I was getting ready to cook dinner and told them to go play when I found them they had put the baby in a box. They said they had built a nest and that Bo was their pet. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment