Saturday, January 17, 2015

Happy New Year's Eve!!

Look who is 11 months old on New Year's Eve, 2014!!
It's this guy! 
Mr. Bryan Boaz Dixon


One year ago tonight on December 31, 2013, I was 35 weeks pregnant, but measuring 39 weeks. Losing weight after baby #3 has been the hardest, but the quickest. I didn't do bootcamp after #1 and #2. I just kind of went to the gym and took some classes and slowly the weight came off, but this time I started back to bootcamp after only 3 1/2 months. Sounds crazy, but my baby was sleeping through the night at 8 weeks and never looked back. Before I got pregnant with #3 I was in the best shape of my life thanks to Meghan's Fit Sister's Bootcamp now Vary 8 Bootcamp. I was going 3 mornings a week and got those last pesky pounds left over from baby #2. I just assumed that if you are in good shape when you get pregnant and you continue to workout during your pregnancy then the weight will fall off. WRONG! I've worked hard to get this off! Harder than I ever had to work after #1 and #2 when I was 28 and 31 years old. And I breastfed for at least 1 year each time. Now I'm 36 years old, but I've almost got it off. 


So last year we went to dinner at Tileman's in Dallas with our friends, The Pattersons and we were going to do that again this year, but they had reservations for 5:00 and being a Friday, Max could not get home from work by 4:30 in time to get there. So we couldn't go. :(  It worked out ok because at the last minute our friends, The Anders, decided to have a little party at their house with kids. Since my parents were already lined up to keep our kids we left them here so Bo could go to sleep then I came home at 9:30 so mom and dad could take the big kids to their house and our friend, Drew, brought Max home around 11:00. It was fun. We had chili and desserts and all kinds of yummy foods and wine and great conversations with good friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment