Thursday, February 18, 2016

Highlights from November 2015

I'm so behind on blogging her are just some highlights from November 2015.

Rhett had his first Kindergarten field trip to CiCi's pizza, the forestation, and the park. 
Bo and I found a fun park in our new town and he preferred to play with a stick and instead of the playground equipment. :)


Priscilla looked cute in her diva, zebra pants.        Rhett played with shaving cream in the driveway. :)


Bo wanted to play like he was the baby with the baby.  

Happy Veterans Day from this handsome guy. I'm so sorry they are only get one day of appreciation a year. I owe my freedom and the freedom of my children to them. 

Rhett lost his first tooth!!

Happy Thanksgiving from our 3 little Indians. 
They got to dress up for their Thanksgiving lunch at school. My mom just made an extra for Bo. 

Aww the new fake grass at our newly remodeled park feels so nice on a warm fall day. Kellyn chooses her own "trendy" outfits. 

No comments:

Post a Comment