Sunday, July 17, 2016

Memorial Day 2016

On Monday, May 31, the day I went into labor with Rhett 7 years ago, we celebrated Memorial Day in Ft. Worth with Max's grandmother, Thelma. Thank you just isn't enough for those who died for my freedom and the freedom of my children. As we were all getting up from the table after lunch a very nice older gentlemen came up to me to tell me how my children were the most well behaved kids he has seen visit their facility! Mom Win! Thank you, sir, you just made my day!
 That afternoon we continued our Memorial Day festivities at my parent's house where a snapped a cute of Priscilla in her red, white, and blue attire. :)
 It's a red neck Memorial Day this year with naked babies and an inflatable hot tub. Keepin' it classy in Bartonville. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment