Thursday, July 21, 2016

Rhett is 7!

Well my dad did it again! Yet another yard sign. We have come to LOVE and EXPECT them! Happy 7th Birthday to my first baby boy, Rhett Micah Dixon. He woke us up at 3:30 a.m. in the wee morning hours of June 1 to hunt for his presents that we hid all over the house.  Dallas Yard Greetings

Oh my heart. How can he be 7? Our precious, easy going, thought-to-be last baby. The one who made me a boy mom. The one I labored with the longest. Our most sensitive spirit. He is an amazing big brother and a fun little brother too. God has great things in store for this one. What a blessing he is. 
He wanted to swim on his birthday of course.


My mom dropped of the traditional angel food birthday cake. 
For dinner he wanted to go to The Rainforest Cafe in Grapevine. 


My parents went over board as usual and bought the kid's build a bears. 

Rhett at age 4 and Rhett at age 7!

No comments:

Post a Comment