Saturday, September 17, 2016

Bo is 2 1/2 and Decided to Potty Train


On July 31, the last day of the month, my precious baby Bo bear turned 2 1/2. Every time he eats watermelon I flash back to this 6 month old pic of him. 
And here is a cute pic of Priscilla eating watermelon too. :)

So the day after he turned 2 1/2 he just decided he wanted to sit on the potty. We let him pick out the Paw Patrol potty he wanted then just waited until he was ready. I guess we are going to do this now. I actually wanted to wait until he was 3, but oh well. 
 I dusted off my go to potty training books.
Bo actually did really well and was running to the potty himself after 1 week. He isn't afraid to go #2 either. In fact he says, "I want to poop in the yard like a dog." and he does it. He did it in our front yard. :(

And then after 2 weeks of potty training Bo and attempted dog training for Buddy I was worn out and turned too some special cherries we bought at the Peach Festival. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment