Thursday, December 1, 2016

The Texas State Fair 2016

The very next day after Liberty's Homecoming we went to the State Fair of Texas! Since Liberty is in Argyle now (very near my parent's house) we sent Priscilla home with my parents to spend the nights so could take the bigger 3 to the fair. 

Here is how Bo rolls at the fair. I packed us lots of water and healthy snacks. 




Bo really enjoyed his first trip to the Fair!
Kellyn and Rhett went on this big roller coaster by themselves! 

They talked me into going a this bigger roller coaster with them! What the heck were we thinking!
Max and Kellyn cannot resist a candy covered funnel cake. 

Petting zoo fun!

I thad Navy Pride on Friday night, but I bleed maroon on Saturdays!

Rhett LOVES playing these games.
Max talked Kellyn and Rhett into riding the spinnaker with him. 

We ended the day with a ride on the Ferris Wheel! 




And everyone had a great time making lots and lots of noise on the way out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment