Friday, December 2, 2016

The Flower Mound Pumpkin Patch

Since we went to Hall's Pumpkin Farm with the corn maze for the big kids we decided to go to our traditional Flower Mound Pumpkin Patch on Friday, Oct. 29. My parents went with me to help since Max was at a PT conference in Ft. Worth. He doesn't like the crowds at this pumpkin patch so he was glad we went without him. :) My dad brought his really good camera and took most of this pictures. Note to self, do not go to the pumpkin patch after school and expect the tweenager to smile. And what is up with the headband all of a sudden? 

Not sure why we didn't get a pic of how tall Rhett is which makes me realize that he is truly our middle child. Poor guy. 
Silly sisters by the minions because we were minions this year for Halloween. :)
Farmer Bo
The boys taking for a ride in the carriage. Kellyn refused to participate. She was in a tweenager mood. I really wanted our pic in this because Max and I had our pic in one exactly like this 15 years ago in Galveston. I wonder if it's still there or if it got swept away in hurricane Ike?

Then we headed over to the actual pumpkins. We asked the 2 year old to look through the window and smile... He ran around in circle screaming. This photo cracks me up every time I look at it. 
My dad was able to snap this sweet shot of Bo during the 1 second it stopped. 
Then we headed out to the patch for some pics that no one would cooperate for. 
See progression of pictures....

The two year old and the tween cutting their angry eyes at us. 😑 πŸ‘€ πŸ˜„Lord help me. #2ofakind #my1stborns

Then he ran away to climb the hay. :)





Ok I could get a really good shot of this, but it was the sweetest thing I've ever seen. Bo had never been on a merri-go-round before so Kellyn and Rhett, without thinking, just instinctively, both wrapped their arms around him as he sat in the middle. It was precious to watch them protect him like that from the wilder, bigger kids around them. 
Finally she smiled and acted like she was having fun. She kept telling us this was a baby place and that she didn't like it.
While the big kids were sliding with Jo-Jo I took the little ones to get more cute pics. :)

Then my dad could not stop taking pictures and shot this one of us headed back to our car. 

No comments:

Post a Comment