Friday, January 6, 2017

Decorating Mimi and JoJo's Tree!

Every year my parents like to have us over to hang the ornaments on their tree. I don't know why this is a thing other than one year when Kellyn was very tiny dad got a cute picture of her hanging an ornament on their tree and I think he likes to recreate that with each kid. :)






It was cold enough outside that day to start a fire in the fireplace which is always fun all be it rare.
Oh boy, nothing says Christmas like singed eye brows. Back up baby girl. 

She is truly my mini me. 

And Kellyn with her puppy, Cinnamon. 
My mom wanted a family picture. As I was setting the timer on dad's camera I caught this chaotic moment as we all gathered around. :)
I had no idea mom was going to use this on her Christmas card. Not my best angle. 

No comments:

Post a Comment