Friday, December 30, 2016

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas!

Immediately after Thanksgiving we put up the tree and hung our first ornament with all our names on it. My favorite.

Back to reality after Thanksgiving break. While Bo was napping Priscialla and Cinnamon, both dressed in their pink pajamas, shared juice pop. :)

I LOVE my new Christmas count down stockings! The kids LOVE them too. My parents found these advent calendar stockings in my Gran's house last year when they went to help clean it out after her death. They were unopened, still in the original packaging yet look aged and yellowed. My Gran loved cute things and pretty things. She would buy something with no intent to ever use it just because she liked the way it looked then forget about it. :) I LOVE that I will pull these out every year and think of my Gran. ❤️🎄I miss her. I can't believe she has been gone a year.


Oh be still my heart. 3 of my babies crafting together and hearing God's word together. I cannot believe this is our 6th year doing Truth in the Tinsel! This year we are happy to welcome Bo in on his 1st year of Truth in the Tinsel with us. He just really likes the glitter glue, lots and lots of glitter glue. 😊🎄#truthinthetinsel#tradition #truemeaningofChristmas#2yearoldcraftsdonotendwell#bigmessfullheart


I stayed inside one chilly morning the first week of December and let the little ones decorate the tree, but Priscilla kept trying to eat the ornaments. 😜🎄


 On December 5 we went out to Del Frisco's in Plano to celebrate my friend Meghan's birthday! We had a super fun night out drinking wine and celebrating Meghan! We learned that Meghan and I were both voted most outgoing in high school! 😄
 We forced the guys to take a group pic. :)
And that about wraps up the first week of December and begins the festivities. So much more to come. 

No comments:

Post a Comment