Thursday, February 16, 2017

Live Nativity Scene, Rocketts, and Company Christmas Party!

December 10 was a busy, busy day! Every year we go the Live Nativity Scene at the Lamb of God Lutheran Church in Flower Mound. And every year it does not disappoint with it's cookies and petting zoo at the end. 
Baby P is ready in cute puffy coat. :)











Aww this Nativity scene picture is so bitter sweet this year. It's the first year we didn't have Kellyn with us. While we were at the annual live nativity hay ride, cookie feast, and petting zoo at the Lamb of God Lutheran Church our not-so-tiny dancer was at a Rockette Workshop with our friend Summyr Whaley. This was our 6th year to go this fun family event, but the first without Kellyn. When I told her it fell on the same day as the dance workshop she said, "I don't mind missing it as long as you bring me back some cookies. Dance is my life and I would never miss a chance to dance. I'm growing up and I am going to start doing my own things now." The harsh reality of not having all 4 together all the time is setting in. 





Mommy Daughter matching deer shirts. :)

Priscilla was obsessed with the fluffy bunny. 



I got to watch Kellyn performed real Rockette dances. 



That night Max and I had his new company party to attend. This is the first year in 5 years we have attended a company party. I know he is sad to not be self employeed anymore, but I'm kinda received.  This was a fun night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment