Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Freezing Friday

Friday, December 9 was just like any other Friday. I got up at 4:52 a.m. to drive the 20 minutes to bootcamp like I do 3 days a week except this Friday it was 28 degrees and cheerleader bootcamp day! I had never been so happy to have heated seats in my life. The seats heated my butt faster than the heater warmed the inside of my car. It was a cold drive in and even colder walk from my car to the building. 
Of course I always think this is a fun workout, and Meghan always seems to make something so fun so challenging and exhausting. :) I borrowed the big cheer bow from one of Kellyn's friends who is a competitive cheerleader. 

Max made us yummy, hot oatmeal for breakfast and Cinnamon was so cold she joined him. 
Bo and Priscilla fought over who got to lay on mommy. :) They stayed in their pajamas all day. It was just warmer for them to stay in their fuzzy, footed jammies than get dressed. Plus they are super cute in their jammies.

I put a felt tree with felt ornaments to try to distract them from destroying the real tree. 
Cinnamon in her Santa outfit!
My crazy kids always want snowcones after school on Fridays even when it's 38 degrees. But you get triple punches in your Bahama Bucks card if the temperature is in the 30's!
I talked the kids into wearing their matching pajamas for pizza/movie night! 
Max's mom gave the kids these cute little evles with their names on them. I found them that Friday after noon, but she gave them to us in a  bag at the kid's Christmas performance the night before. Oops, forgot to look in the bag until the next day. 
This was a typical day in the life of a stay at home mom in December minus all the laundry, dishes, and picking up, reading books, playing with play dough and putting down for naps. 

No comments:

Post a Comment