Sunday, October 30, 2011

Party at the Veterinary Clinic

For the past 4 years my parents have been hosting their annual Trick or Treating party at my dad's veterinary clinic. This is strange because when I was growing up we weren't allowed to go trick or treating or really acknowledge Halloween because the Christian school we went to always sent home a letter about it's evil and satanic origins. Looks like my parents don't mind anymore. Although, we did go trick or treating 2 times and went to a fall festival once. We had to dress like something from the Bible. I was an angel and I my brother was dog. Then we went back to the veterinary clinic so dad could x-ray our candy. 

Alice, The White Rabbit and The Queen of Hearts.

Rhett and Caden (Curious George)

My dad lives to hand out candy on this day!

My parent's friend, Roland, in a fat suit. haha!

My dad was so very proud of his spooky punch. 

My dad and the kids spent most of the time playing with the dry ice in the punch. 

cupcakes!

Kellyn and Kylie (water fairy)

Rhett and his 2nd cousin, Samuel (aviator pilot)

Best attempt at a group picture. 
That is Caden's baby sister, Landry. They were Curious George and The Man in the Yellow Jacket. 

Love his little bunny tail :)

No comments:

Post a Comment