Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Party Sneak Peak

Kellyn painting the roses red
in preparation for her party.
Ok, so I hired professional photographer and fellow Liberty Christian School graduate and fellow Aggie, Stephanie Southard, to photograph Kellyn's 5th birthday party. I figured we could get her 5 year pics and our Christmas card pic along with details and friends at the party all done at once. This was the first over the top party I've ever done and will probably be the last. While it was so fun to plan. It got a little stressful, time consuming and expensive, but soooo worth it. :) So while I haven't seen all the pictures myself, Stephanie did post a few on her blog, Stephanie Southard Photography if you want to see them.

I'll probably do a bigger blog or 2 about it once I get all the pics. She gives them all to me on a disk. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment