Monday, November 7, 2011

Amy's Butterfly Kisses Baby Shower

I put butterfly ribbon around the diaper cake and a big Hershey's Kiss on top.   


The spread


I love the way Gina displayed the cupcakes with a tutu around and upside down cake plate.  

She also made these cute and yummy, gluten free cupcakes and the butterflies on top.


I found this cute idea for a Daddy Doody Kit on Pinterest


Robin and Anne watching Amy open her gifts. 


The hostesses. Gina and Amy are due about 3 months apart. How fun! 

The party favors boxes were left over from Amy and Jason's wedding. I just added pink, "It's a girl" Hershey's Kisses inside and taped the verse Amy picked for her baby to the outside of the box to look like a Kiss. Kelly and I scooped them off all the tables at the reception and I saved them in a bag in anticipation of using them for her baby shower one day. It paid off. I based the whole theme around these wedding boxes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment