Monday, November 14, 2011

Sidewalk Chalk Paint Day

I don't have much to say about this post except that today was a precious day. All we did was go to the 99 cent store so Kellyn could buy something with the money she earned. When we came home it was so beautiful and warm outside so I busted out the sidewalk chalk paint and the kids went wild. We were outside when the mailman/lady came so we got to talk to her a little bit. It's just fun to see my young children carefree and playing. I'm so lucky that I get to have these memories at home with them. Some might say it was a wasted day and we didn't do anything, but I say we enjoyed each other's company, practiced sharing and teamwork and using kind words. They used their creativity to create works of art. :)  Kellyn goes to Kindergarten next year so these times during the week day are numbered. The house is so so so messy, but I'm not taking pictures of that to remember I'm taking pictures of these moments outside with my babies to remember forever.



They genuinely love each other and really enjoy each other's company. 

No comments:

Post a Comment