Sunday, May 20, 2012

Mother's Day

Last year my birthday fell on Mother's Day. This year it was only 2 days after we returned from Disney World. We were all still in a daze from that. We went to church then over to Maw-maw's house to have lunch with the family. It was nice, low key day. 

On Mother's Day, 2007, we dedicated our 7 months old baby girl, 5 years ago! She wore the sweetest pink polk dot dress as we promised to allow God raise her through us and lead her in His ways. I always thought it was special that we dedicated our first born on my first Mother's Day. 

And Rhett seemed to turn into a little boy on this day. He looks so cute with his hair all styled up and this trendy little shirt I found at a resale shop and his little brown flip flops. Where did my baby boy go? tear. sniff. sniff.

No comments:

Post a Comment