Tuesday, May 15, 2012

My 34th Birthday!

Thats right, next year I will be considered Advanced Maternal Age. :(  But this year, however, my parents finally took me to Disney World on my birthday! 

My special day started with a delivery to our room from my parents! 
The balloons were tied to a Disney Parks Collection Cinderella Barbie! 
I got to wear a pin that told people it was my birthday.
 All day long people kept saying, "Happy Birthday, Kristy!" It was pretty neat. 

I got to meet Mickey and Minnie!
I got to spend the entire day at Magic Kingdom and meet all the princesses!
And Max and I literally skipped down Main Street!


I rode a carousel!

I met Buzz Lightyear! 

We rode so many rides, Peter Pan, Snow White, Small World, Buzz Lightyear..., but I think Max liked driving the Speedway Cars the best. 
I spun around in a tea cup!



 
There was even a parade and fireworks in my honor! :)




And this is how it ended. 
BEST BIRTHDAY EVER!

No comments:

Post a Comment