Monday, November 5, 2012

The State Fair of Texas 2012

I totally forgot to post about when we went to The Fair. This is the first time we have gone as a family. I don't remember even going as a child and Max said he went like 25 years ago. So this was exciting for all. I'm so glad we went when we did because 4 days later Big Tex burned down! :(



For those of you who know me I had to get a pic of me in the new Mustang despite the fact that I sadly drive a minivan. I am Mustang Sally at heart. 

I love this picture of Rhett a.k.a. Super Batman.

We went with our friends, Jennifer and Jacob Patterson and their 2 kids, Kylie and Charlie. Kylie and Kellyn are in Kindergarten together, but have been friends since births since Jen and I were pregnant with them together. So cute that they wanted matching face paintings. While we were in line for the face painting Jennifer told me she is pregnant with #3! Such a fun and special day. 

Max loved that he got to feed the giraffe. 

Other highlights, the food! Max had been talking about getting a Foot Long Corn Dog for weeks. 

The girls had fun riding the rides, but most any ride required an adult to ride with Rhett because he wasn't tall enough which meant it cost double the tickets anytime he wanted to ride something except for this little swing ride. :)

On the way out and worn out!

No comments:

Post a Comment