Monday, January 20, 2014

9 months pregnant

36 weeks! 
Only 4 weeks to Due Date, but fingers crossed for less.
I'm due February 7, but have a good feeling about February 2 (Super Bowl Sunday)
I'm still measuring 3 weeks too big. I'm not able to exercise without pain so I stopped. In fact I did a yoga video at home and ended with contractions. So forget that. It's exercise enough to just shuttle these kids around, pick up the house, do the laundry, do the dishes, make dinner and more. Ugh! By the end of the day I'm having braxton hicks and worn out. My thighs burn at night so every hour I wake up with thigh pain and have to slowly roll to the other side. Not getting a good nights sleep. Tired and yawning all day. Obviously getting ready for the brain dead exhaustion that comes with caring for a newborn. Reflux is here, but I'm taking this awesome Liquid Calcium Magnesium that my friend, Sarah, gave me. She is brilliant and it works! 

I've been craving healthy food for the first time this whole pregnancy!
I've been wanting baked broccoli and spinach smoothies and Jason's Deli's turkey wrap. 

OMG I'm so big and puffy! And uncomfortable.
However, I was recently at Target and this lady took a double take at me and said, "You are so cute! I didn't even know you were pregnant until you turned the corner."  Thank you kind lady. You have made my day and I will never forget you. 

What is up with Rhett's face? In his defense the sun was right in our eyes.
I don't remember if I ever mentioned that my friend, Dedra, made these cute shirts for when we told the kids we were pregnant back in July. 






No comments:

Post a Comment