Friday, January 31, 2014

Fall and Winter Maternity Wardrobe

In Texas the Fall and Winter temps can range from 75 to 25 degrees. I got rid of all my maternity clothes because I thought we were done having babies, but I had mostly Spring and Summer clothes anyways. However, lots of my friends loaned me their maternity clothes and they have a great sense of style. I also wore lots of none maternity tops. They were just a size large or long. This is our first winter baby and my first time to wear cold weather clothes while pregnant. I think I liked it better than summer maternity because you're more covered up.  

In the pictures below I was always wearing maternity jeans, but not all the tops were maternity. All the cardigans were already in my wardrobe. I started taking pics in November when I was 6 1/2 months pregnant on until January when I was 9 1/2 months. 
None maternity tops

None maternity tops

None maternity tops

Maternity sweater loaned to me by Cheri Nankas. 

Maternity shirt loaned to me by Sarah Heidler.

None maternity tops.
Getting big here. Maternity sweater loaned to me by Sarah Heidler.

Long sleeve white maternity shirt I bought, but the cardigan is not maternity.

None maternity tops.
I was wearing this one day at Target when a lady stopped me and said how cute I was
and that she didn't even know I was pregnant until I turned the corner!!
Stripped maternity tank top from Old Navy.
This is the shirt I wear to church each Sunday I volunteer to do storytelling to 2 year olds. Since it's green I added red for Christmas. It was the weekend before Christmas. 

New Year's Eve outfit with cowgirl boots. Size large shirt from Charming Charlie
So big now! Wearing more black and trying to distract the eye with a scarf. :)   Sarah Heidler loaned me this black sweater. 
I wore this outfit to Trader Joe's the day before I went into labor. The pink shirt is maternity.
This lady in the store said, "Oh, aren't you cute. When are you due?" And I love her. I felt gross and puffy, but after she said that I came home and took this pic. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment