Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Dress Up Week! a.k.a. Halloween

The weekend before Halloween we went to the Farmers Branch Fall Festival. I twas fun, but crowded. Probably won't do that one again next year, but the kids really enjoyed winning little toys at the booths and getting their face painted. At this event Kellyn was Cat Woman, Max was Batman, Bo was Robin, I was Poison Ivy and Rhett was a rouge Ninja Turtle. :)

Later in the week I took the boys to the park while Kelyn was at school and put Bo in his Batman jammies for the 1st time. Rhett and I found these at the Day after Halloween sale last year when I was pregnant with Bo. They are the reason I wanted to do a Batman theme. Anyways. They fit! And he looked so cute in them.

My little Superman and Batman. 
On Wednesday, All the 2nd graders put on a little play about Noah's Ark during their chapel time at school. She played a tiger and was excited about dressing up that morning instead of wearing her uniform.



On Wednesday afternoon after we picked Kellyn up from school we went to dad's veterinary clinic for their annual trick or treating party. My wig arrived in the mail that day and when I should it to Kellyn she immediately wanted to be Poison Ivy so we switched. :)


The Patterson and The Dixon kids


Max handed out candy in the surgery room my dad stirred his poison punch. :)
Jennifer and I with our babies. Clacie, the lion, and Bo, Robin.


Halloween fell on a Friday this year! And the kids enjoyed Pajama Day at school

Rhett's Pre-K class in their pajamas.
Rhett at school in his pajamas. :)

Kellyn's 2nd grade class and her teacher in their pajamas. 

Also on Oct. 31, our baby, Batman, Bo, turned 9 months old!

That night we went Trick or Treating!
Max was stuck in traffic so we took a group selfie while we waited for him to get home. 
Max was originally supposed to be the Joker, but he wasn't feelin' it so he took our picture. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment