Monday, March 2, 2015

Bo's 1st birthday!

Our precious bonus baby, Bryan Boaz "Bo" Dixon, turned 1 on January 31!



We call him Bo Bear so I did a bear theme for his party specifically from the book, "We Are Going on a Bear Hunt." Kellyn made signs for me from all the parts of the books. 

As guests arrived at the front door they this in our yard which do not have long, wavy grass at all so it was confusing at first. 






We made snow cones for the snowstorm. :)

And chocolate pudding for the mud. 



My friend, Robin, that normally makes all our birthday cakes was out of town on a ski trip so I had to settle for Target and a local bakery. 

I also made cupcakes that were meant to look like bear paws. 

Ok this was what I centered the whole party around. I saw this on Pinterest for kid's Doc McStuffins party. I sent the pic to my dad and he recreated it for us!!!
The kids loved it!


I also had coloring pages from the book. Mostly just the girls spent time coloring. :)



Ok now the birthday boy! Bo loves balls. He loves throwing balls and chasing balls and he was not shy about showing his skills at the party. :)

Max's dad and my brother, both not sure what do with babies. 

Bo loves this truck. It plays a cool song that he likes to dance to.

Maw-maw teasing him with his lovey. 


Happy Birthday and cake time!

Not a big fan at first but he soon remembered how much he liked it. 


Happy birthday, sweet boy. We love you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment