Friday, March 6, 2015

Valentine's Day 2015

I coordinated Kellyn's "Jesus Love Me" party this year which meant that I had to decorate her classroom while they were at recess which was during Rhett's party! At Lakeland Christian Academy preschool is on the first floor and elementary is on the second floor so I was running up and downstairs trying to help decorate a little upstairs and spend time with Rhett at his party downstairs. It was crazy and exhausting, but I pulled it off. 

Kellyn made her own Valentine's this year and thought they were so sweet. 
Luckily I was with Rhett during his favorite part of his party, decorating and eating the sugar cookies. :)

At Kellyn's party I had them play short games then work with a partner on a madlibs.


On February 14 I dressed my kids up and took their picture of course. 
Bo can stand on his own, but not walk yet. The kids just don't like him to fall so they always want to hold his hand. :)


A few bonus baby shots. :)



My dad always sends me Sheri's Berries for Valentine's Day. 

Max brought me roses then that night Max and I dropped the kids off at my parent's house and went out to dinner at Snuffer's then got ice cream and walked around the Shops of Highland Village and talked about how our life is imploding and what we are going to do.  

 Max doesn't like selfies so I had to settle for a shot of our hands holding our ice creams. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment