Sunday, May 1, 2016

Pricilla's Dedication Day!

Today, March 6, we stood before God and our family and promised to raised our 4th and final child in a Christian home. We dedicated Priscilla today promising to love her the way Christ loves the church, promising to teach her about Jesus and the gift of grace, promising to bring her up in the eyes of the Lord. This in no way is the gift of salvation upon her. She must one day realize that she is a sinner and like us all, falls short of the glory of God. She must herself one dray understand that the wages of sin are death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord. She herself must confess with her own mouth that Jesus is Lord and believes in her heart that God raised Him from dead, and then she will be saved. We as her parents promise to pray and ask God's guidance in training up this child the way she should go. 

My friend, Dedra, and I dedicating our 4th babies together. They are 10 days apart. 

Me and my precious Priscilla.                                  My brother is a natural holding babies. :)

My parents came to the 4th and final baby dedication.

Dedicating our 4th baby today!

This was the picture of her I submitted for the slide show. 

My dad took pics of us on stage. This one cracks me up because Max and I are looking at each other each like we are really in for it with 4 kids, but I guess God thinks we can do it. We can't do it without him, thats for sure.

Bo stole the show as we walked off stage. He went limp and laid down during the prayer. :)



Max's dad came, but his mom was sick. 

Uncle Jacob is too cool to act silly with his niece and nephew. 

No comments:

Post a Comment