Sunday, August 21, 2016

My College Roomie

One of my college roommates, Courtney, came to town to stay with us for 2 days. Courtney and I lived together for 2 years in undergrad at Texas A&M University. Sadly she lives near Houston and I live near Dallas, but we built a life long bond in College Station. What a blessing it was to have her and her family stay with us for 2 days. 

We have 7 kids between the 2 of us. We went to Babes for dinner on their first night in town. 

The babes at Babes.

First morning together. Rise and shine, buttercup. :)
Courtney and Tommy were so sweet to take Kellyn with their family to the waterpark at our local community rec center while I took Rhett to a friend's birthday party then stayed home for baby nap time. Later that same afternoon we took them to a new ninja warrior place in Frisco.

Our kids all got along great and are begging to see each other again.
They just enjoyed each other's company so much as did I. 

Selah and Bo practicing for their wedding day.

The big boys!



Let's hear it for college roommates who drive 5 hours to see you! #friendsforlife #roomies #tilnextsummer


No comments:

Post a Comment