Friday, September 30, 2016

Random Summer Fun


Things we did in July and August 2016 since can't afford a real vacation. 
This summer Kellyn was very into real looking babies, silicon babies to be exact. They look so real it's hard to tell which is the real life baby here. Plus she makes up take a stroller for her baby too. As if I don't have enough strollers to travel with already. 
We spent one morning at the Sea Life Aquarium in Grapevine. It was so hot we need something indoors with AC. 

My babies looking at the fish together. 

My big babies bouncing together. 
This bungee jumping thing in inside the Grapevine Mills Mall right outside of Sea Life and Lego Land. Every time we walk past it I act like it's not there, but my kids beg to do it. Well today was there lucky day because I said YES! They couldn't believe it, but it's the end of the summer and we didn't get to go anywhere for a real vacation plus I was delaying going back outside for as long as possible. :)

Rhett did a lot a lot of Legos this summer!

He took a Lego Robotics camp!
We went to Lego Land in Grapevine! This was Bo's first time and he loved it!
My mom helped me at Lego Land with all 4. They watched a 4D movie while I bounced a crying a baby in the Ergo. 
This is Rhett hopped up on sugar and Legos. :)

Kellyn enjoyed Rock Star Dance Camp again this summer. 

Max and I and just Bo and Priscilla had dinner with my great friend, Amy and her husband, Jason and their daughter, Lauren, to celebrate their new home in Little Elm. And yes, there is a Hula Hut in Little Elm!

My cousin, Scott invited us out on his boat and we got to "surf." It was so great and very needed to spend so much time with just my big kids. 

I took the big kids to get new shoes for back to school and Rhett got some cool socks and shoes, but we discovered that my 9 year old daughter wears a children's size 6 (which is the largest you can get in children sizes and they are hard to find) which is an adult size 8! We then later discovered that she has also outgrown all child sized leotards for dance and has to wear and adult size XS which was more expensive. 

I learned that the best way to cook dinner is the feed the babies either yogurt chips or ice cubes from an egg carton. Keeps them busy enough so I can finish up. 

We went to the Dallas Arboretum with my friend, Gina, and her 3 kids!

I took Kellyn and Rhett to one of their favorite places, Lil Ninja's in Farmers Branch for one last big thrill of summer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment