Friday, November 11, 2016

Hall's Pumpkin Farm, Jenn's birthday, Relaxing Weekend...then Monday

Family Fun Night at the Corn Maze!

The Rainey's joined us for so pumpkin patch fun in Grapevine on Friday, October 14! 
Here our big kids were showing us their $5 bills they were willing to spend on a trip through the corn maze. :)
Priscilla spent most of the evening trying to pick up pumpkins.
Best shot I could get of my 4 little pumpkins. 

While our big kids were in the corn maze our littles enjoyed time together. 


Again Priscilla continued to try to pick up pumpkins or take her bow off. 

I tried to get Bo and Priscilla's picture together, but Bo didn't want Priscilla to touch him, but she needed him for support as she is not a super steady walker just yet. This is vastly different than when Kellyn was the big sister to Rhett and she babied him and held him and took care of any need he had. 



They made it out of the corn maze!
Trying to get a group shot was like trying to heard kittens. 
Dedra and I with our 4ths. :) Always a fun time with her. 


Saturday night Max and were getting ready to go out to dinner with friends and all 4 kids were spending the night at my parents house for the very first time! The big kids always pack their own bags, but this time Rhett took the initiative to not only pack his bag, but also his little brother's overnight bag as well so I didn't have to! He did an excellent job too. I am so proud of him for seeing a job that needed to get done then just doing it himself without being asked. #bondingbrothers #raisingresponsibleadults

Max and I had the most refreshing and reenergizing weekend. My parents REQUESTED to keep all 4 kids including the baby overnight for the very first time so we could enjoy a late night out with friends celebrating Jennifer's birthday at Joe T. Garcia's in Ft. Worth!
We slept in late, went to church alone, then picked up our big kids for an after church park play date (while the littles napped) where we met new friends and reconnected with an old one! This is one of my 2nd grade student's mom! That 2nd grader is in college now! But her mom recognized me right away! 

It was all amazing, but then Sunday night and Monday morning Bo and Priscilla threw up. They wanted to go for a walk in the stroller and I needed the fresh air so off we went. So that Monday held lots of laundry, bleach, and coffee. But praise God for filling my cup over the weekend so I would be able to tackle the day head on. He is good and His timing is perfect and my parents are crazy. 😜 🙌

No comments:

Post a Comment