Thursday, November 3, 2016

Kellyn is 10!

This year Kellyn's birthday, Oct. 12, fell on a Wednesday. When I left the house at 5:30 a.m. to go to bootcamp this sign was already in the yard!
Yep, my dad did it again.

Kellyn wanted to take the number 10 for her birthday treat at school. It was a Twinkie and a donut. 
I surprised the kids with #10 cookies for the family!

We surprised Kellyn at school and had lunch with our 10 year old. 
(sided note: I was feeling so tired and had the onset margarine. My mom stayed with the little ones so I could go up the school for lunch. She was going to leave when I got back, but she had to stay because I had to lay down. I never get headaches, but I've had 1 every day since stopping nursing. I slept for an hour and a half and woke up refreshed and ready for dinner. Mom picked the big kids up from school for me.)

After school we got ready to go out to dinner at Outback with the 1 year old and the 10 year old!

We surprised Kellyn with the very real looking silicone baby she has been begging for. 
The real baby checking out the fake baby. :)

At the restaurant my dad gave her an iPhone, actually he gave her my old iPhone and gave me a brand new iPhone a few days earlier. She was so excited, but we had talked a lot about it. We blocked her access to the apple store and the internet. She can basically only text and call on it! But she wanted one and I was so nervous and hesitant about it, but it's been really good because can't play games on it or see anything inappropriate or watch videos all day long. But it enables us to be able to leave her home alone for an hour or so with a phone in case of emergency and she can take it to dance or friends houses and call us to pick her up if needed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment