Saturday, December 24, 2016

Santa Pic at Bass Pro Shops

So we actually took the kids to see Santa before Thanksgiving! That is the earliest I've ever taken them, but I thought the line might be shorter the sooner we went. My bad. It was still a 2 hour wait, but Bass Pro keeps your wait entertaining with a huge tank of live fish and games and fun things to do plus you can get some Christmas shopping done there too. And capture sweet moments like these.. 

 I wasn't up to doing the Bass Pro event last year with a 22 month old and a 3 month old so we went the easy route last year and saw the new Santa in Highland Village where there was no line at all. But this year we are back to our normal Santa event. 

 Sadly the meri-go-round was go, but the ball pit was new and fun. 



BOOM! (shake the room) It was all worth it! 4 KIDS. WITH SANTA. NO TEARS! I would like to thank all of those who helped make this moment possible. My mom, Carol Jones Shaffer and my husband, Max Dixon did a great job taking turns with me watching the kids and standing in line. Rhett even smiled! This Santa is seriously the best ever! He saw that Bo was nervous and clinging to big sister so he just stood up and told Kellyn to have a seat with him. He spoke so kindly Priscilla wasn't even afraid. It helped that she had an empty mini M&M container to chew on. (Oops should have pulled that way before the pic) And Not only was the picture free, but I absolutely love the free wooden picture frame they gave us too! It totally made the 2 hour wait worth it. And we learned that Priscilla needs a leash for Christmas. Girl does not like to be still for a minute, running all around the store and climbing in boats. So very different than my others. I got 16,000 steps that day!

No comments:

Post a Comment