Thursday, February 16, 2017

A Week in December and the Helicopter House

Bo helped me go shopping for teacher's gifts at Trader Joe's.

 Priscilla challenged Cinnamon. Oh these 2. 

My Maw-maw bought Priscilla these 2 new outfits and I just had to get her pic in them. 

I had lunch with Kellyn and Rhett as school thanks to my mom for watching the little ones during their naps!

My mom bought Bo and Priscilla matching Christmas Aggie shirts!

Max helped me manage them at a birthday party. :)

 The birthday party was on a Friday, December 16, in Carrollton not too far from the helicopter house! So week took the littles for the first time. We wanted to make the drive last year, but last year we had a baby that screamed bloody murder every time she got in the car and wasn't sleeping thorough the night so I just wasn't up to it last year. But this year we are back and better than ever. 




The next morning we had a lazy Saturday so the big kids taught the 2 year old about Pokemon cards. :)
That afternoon Kellyn and I decided to attend Footlight's Nutcracker while Max and the rest of the kids were at the neighbor's house for a birthday party. We decided to go last minute when she found out that her jazz teacher was going to be the snow princess and her ballet teacher was going to be the Sugar Plum Fairy. And just like that someone who "hates ballet" LOVES it and wants to try out for the Nutcracker next year. :) It was so fun getting that one on one time with her! But then later that night she really impressed me and showed her maturity when she put her baby sister to bed while Max and I were dashing back and forth to and from the neighbor's Christmas party. When I came to put the baby to bed she was already down. When I came to put the almost threenager to bed he wanted his big sister. When I came to put her to bed she had already showered and was reading a book. Wow! She had matured into a wonderful young lady before our very eyes and we have slowly begun to enter a new phase with an up and coming babysitter in the house!

When we left the house it was in 70's. When we walked out of the show it was in the 40's! The next morning was freezing so the boys were obsessed with breaking ice. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment