Thursday, February 23, 2017

School's Out for Christmas! Day 1

We had a weird schedule this year. The kids had to go to school 1 day, Monday, December 19. It was just a day for their "Happy Birthday, Jesus" parties and then we were out on break. 
So the story behind Rhett's cap is that his dad took him Christmas shopping to pick out gifts for siblings and grandparents and he ended up buying himself a very large Puma cap with his own money! πŸ˜‚He cannot stop wearing it! He said he'll take it off in the classroom but put it back on at recess. πŸ˜‚ And instead of wearing the cute reindeer shirt I bought him he chose this Grinch shirt for the Happy Birthday, Jesus party. πŸ˜‚ I love him the way he is. My kids have their own style.

Then there is this one. She has begun throwing herself down on the ground and stretching out and screaming when she doesn't get what she wants. This is what it looks like when you tell her she can't play with the dangerous cleaning chemicals under the sink. 

The next day was Tuesday, December 20, our first official day of Christmas break so I asked my mom if she would watch the little kids for me so I could enjoy at day with just my big kids. We went to the Gaylord in Grapevine!





Cupcakes and hot chocolate after ICE!

Then some sledding!







That same night was Kellyn's Christmas performance. It's nothing fancy. They actually call it a show off night to show what all they do in their dance classes then perform a dance to a Christmas song. 

No comments:

Post a Comment