Monday, December 12, 2011

12 Days of The Truth is in the Tinsel


I just wanted to document the things we have made and the lessons we have learned. Since I have the book I don't feel the need to write a description about everything. But if you want to do these Advent crafts too you can find it at Truth is in the Tinsel.  I already posted about Day 1

Day 2 - Kingdom

Day 3 - Zechariah

Day 4 - Gabriel



Day 5 - Mary

You can tell which is the 2 yr olds and which is the 5 year olds. :)



Day 6 - Mary/Elizabeth


Painting their pregnant bellies.


Day 7 - Song


Day 8 - Sun

Day 9 - Joseph

Kellyn wanted the new Josephs with the Mary


Day 10 - Dream
(a pillow)

Day 11 - Jesus' Name



Day 12 was about the Census and I didn't have all the materials plus it would have been a little over the kids' heads so I decided to skip it. We have had so much fun reading the Bible together and creating new ornaments that tell a story and it's been a neat way to get Daddy more involved too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment