Wednesday, May 2, 2012

April Leftovers

I took these two rock stars with me to CostCo.

She loves the harmonica. She's like a jazz diva. :)

She can read and he can listen. She just loves reading him books at bed time and nap time now. 

Happy Hour at Sonic!

Kellyn had her friend, Dax and his little brother, over to play.


Her class was the frogs in the spring play at preschool.

Rhett sipping tea like a gentleman at Bible Study. 
My friend, Betsy and her daughter, Mia, always have the little tea set out for her and Rhett to play and he loves it!

Kellyn climbed up on the counter while getting ready for dance class one Friday morning.

I took this handsome cowboys picture for his birthday invitations. 

Kellyn likes to stretch and run with me. She actually just rides her scooter alongside me. It's fun mother/daughter time. 

We had fun experimenting with vinegar, food coloring, and baking soda. 

My friend, Sarah and her 2 boys, who lives in Austin, were in town and made time to come by and have little play date with us. I always, always wish our visits were longer and child free, but I'll take what I can get. I could just talk with her for hours. Wishing they move back to up here one day soon. 

Rhett started taking a few little things out of the refridgerator and pantry then asked for a bowl and a mixer. He plugged it up himself on the floor and said he was making baby food. About a hour or so later he said the timer dinged and that the baby food was ready. He such a little chef. 


2 comments:

  1. Are you going to do the Carrollton 5K April 19th? I am going to sign up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you! No, we aren't but we are doing a 5k in Graham on May 19. The kids are doing the 1k.

    ReplyDelete