Sunday, August 11, 2013

Dixon Party of 5!

Port Aransas, Tx.

Our sweet "Baby of the Family," Rhett, will soon be moving up to Middle Child status! 
And Kellyn is not only thrilled about having a live baby in the house, but also about getting to be the boss of another sibling. :) I found out 2 days after Rhett's 4th birthday which is ironic because I found out I was pregnant with him 2 days before Kellyn's 2nd birthday. 

I am 14 weeks and feeling horrible, but extremely grateful! 
After 2 miscarriages in a row I was so happy the first time I threw up. It was finally a good sign that this one was going to make it. However, after being debilitatingly sick for 2 months it is starting to wear me down. I am typically sick for 22 weeks (regardless of baby's gender) but still holding out hope this one is different and I will turn a corner and feel better soon. 

Another sign that God's hand is fully in the creation of this child is my due date, Feb. 7. First of all, Max's birthday is February 9 then his dad's is Feb. 10, and my grandfather's is Feb. 14!  (Although I would like to actually have the baby on Jan. 28 before my doctor goes out of town for a week long fishing trip over Super Bowl weekend, but we can't pick these things can we.) Second, the due date is 4 months after Kellyn's birthday and 4 months before Rhett's birthday! The 3 of them will have birthdays evenly dispersed throughout the year! I could not have planned it better myself :) Praising God for the small things! And the huge thing of creating another human life!





 Photo Outtakes and Bloopers :)
Kellyn's eyes are closed
Max's eyes are closed
This one is my favorite! Rhett's facial expression is priceless. He looks like he is not too sure about being the Middle Child. :)
Too dark and Kellyn is sticking out her tongue and Rhett is looking down.

Again, Kellyn's tongue. :)
They stared doing Karate moves at the end :)

Surely you can see why we wanted another one. These kids are hilarious and so fun. Counting our blessings. 

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous news! So excited for all of you. I was so sick, too and they put me on some nausea medicine. It made my life change! I still have it if you would like to ask your doctor about it let me know and I'll send you the name and dosage. I started getting really depressed because I was so sick and I don't want that for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been depressed about it. I'm on the generic Zofran, but I don't think it's as effective as the real Zofran, but it definitely helps. Then if I need to I take Phenergan at bed time. I was on the real Zofran when I was pregnant with Kellyn and it helped so much.

      Delete
  2. Congrats! I am so excited for you! What a lucky little baby to get to join your wonderful family! - Karen Holloway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you, Karen, but you realize this one will be my wild child a.k.a the "typical 3rd born." :)

      Delete