Saturday, August 16, 2014

Bo's 6 Month Pictures!

I cannot believe my baby is 6 months old already! It was this time last year that we were just announcing my pregnancy with him. 
My friend, Laura, of Waterlily photography, met me at the McKinney square on the morning of August 5 to take Bo's 6 month pictures. I think she did an amazing job of documenting our precious last baby at 6 months old. 

A very merry un-birthday to you... 


I love how his page boy cap matches the old timey theme of the square.


When placed in the sitting position he can hold it for a few seconds so I was very close by to catch him as fell over. :)


He can almost crawl. He gets on his hands and knees and rocks back and forth then jets forward and falls to his tummy. LOVE this one on his knees and how he is looking at me. 

He has been our easiest baby and our first 2 weren't all that hard either. I was actually worried that since our first 2 were pretty easy that we were due for a tough one, but he's been even easier than them. He is so laid back, goes to sleep easy and sleeps all night. And, knock on wood, he has never had a sick visit.


Wearing big brother's cowboy hat. 

 He is truly the happiest baby. I tell everyone he gives away smiles for free. 

Holding his daddy's baseball.


I thought we would celebrate Bo's half birthday with watermelon instead of cake. :) 
And he LOVED it!

Here I think Bo was sizing up the watermelon trying to figure out how he was going to get something so big and so heavy up to his mouth. 

He is so blessed to have such kind and helpful big siblings. 


We were done for the day, but Bo still wanted to eat the watermelon while I packed up so I laid him down to make it easier for him to enjoy it. Laura saw him and caught it on camera. It is probably my favorite one. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment