Thursday, October 23, 2014

Feminism Strikes Again

I will proudly stand here and tell you that I am an anti-feminist. However, I am pro-woman. I greatly appreciate the right to vote and give my opinion and work outside the home and go to college and be in control of my own body. I owe all this to feminism. But the feminists took a terrible turn somewhere along the way. It became less about fighting for women's rights and more about hating men. Thank you, feminism, for the opportunity to work outside the home, but don't yell at me if I decide and choose to stay home to raise my children. Because of the feminists movement in 1850 I am able to vote, to work, to pursue higher education, to have a baby or not, but it is my choice. Feminists today look down on you if you choose differently than them. They think I am old fashion because I choose to be a stay at home and teach my children obedience, empathy, good manners and the love of Jesus Christ. This my friend, is what's wrong with America. Just because I have the right to do something doesn't mean it's the right thing to do. Women today have the right to exploit their own bodies and do so proudly while waiving their feminists flag. That is not what the founding feminists had in mind. Look at any t.v. commercial, billboard ad, or magazine and you will see women voluntarily wearing scantily clad outfits and flaunting what the good Lord gave them. Yes, we have the right to do this, but that doesn't mean it is the right thing to do. I struggle to find age appropriate clothing for my 8 year old daughter. If feminism was staying true to it's roots this would not be a problem.

And they got it wrong once again. They couldn't just infiltrated our public school system and have all subjects geared more towards girls and get teachers to teach to girls and not boys causing an increase in the number of boys who drop out. There are now more women graduating from college with a degree than there are men throwing off the balance of the nuclear family. Congratulations, feminists, you win, less women are stay at home moms which to you is the worst things she could be because it is a thankless job that does not contribute to society. Nope, they couldn't just stop there they had to go above and beyond and get the media on board with their male bashing agenda by getting the television shows to cast men as the bumbling idot husbands and fathers who's wives yell at him all day for being so stupid. But they weren't done yet. Now they have hit an all time low using little girls as pawns to push their political agenda...disgusting!  Have you seen that awful video, F-bombs for Feminism. I will not post it or link this video here. Do not watch it! This video shows little girls dressed up as princesses using curse words left and right to prove the point that we as a society are more shocked by a child swearing than we are about women getting raped and earning less money than men. Ok, I see the producer's point. However, he went about it the wrong way. Why would these parents agree to expose their children to this. Keep in mind these children are actors so they had to rehearse their lines over and over again. They had to yell foul language over and over again. I would never let my children watch this video. This is degrading to women and girls everywhere and strips us of our dignity and pride as a nation. How is this empowering women? I think cussing makes one look less intelligent. Way to go, feminists, you caused women to regress about 50 years. Instead of looking like well spoken, intelligent, young ladies, academically advanced for their age they look like trailer trash. My daughter chose to dress like a princess for 3 years and enjoys tea parties. Does that make her an anti-feminists? No! It makes her pro-women. I prefer her to use kind language and remain dignified when out in public. I teach her to respect her elders and to not use foul language ever. I think maintaining a woman's dignity is far more  important and sends a much better pro-woman message.

It made my stomach hurt and my heart ache for our society as a whole. I'm trying to raise a powerful, intelligent, young woman and this video is supposed to help me do that?! In what universe? I feel like America has become like the movie Idiocracy. It's sad but true, we have truly become dumber and more accepting of vial things. The only thing this video has done is desensitize us to children using the f-word.

I am supposed to raise 2 young men in this feminized world where little girls yell foul language at them? How does this teach my sons to respect and admire women? This entire video was basically a way to make male bashing look cute. Why do feminists have to be so mean and nasty and angry all the time? They walk around with a chip on their shoulder just daring a man to say something so they can tear them to shreds and emasculate them. Well, not to my sons you're not! My sons will be taught to open the door for ladies and speak to them politely with respect and have good manners and I pray they will marry women who treat them politely with respect and have good manners. I pray they do not marry women that cuss likes sailors and yell in their face for being a man. Feminists believe that if you are polite and have good manners then you must be oppressed so they had to make a video showing little girls being rude and having vial manners to make their point that women are strong and should earn more money! Now tell me again how does this video send the message to men to not rape women? I think it makes men disrespect women even more if you ask me, which you did not, but I gave my 2 cents anyway. I believe good manners are the backbone of our society but today's feminists threw that baby out with the bathwater.

Here are some alternative videos that are better suited to empower women and encourage moms to talk to their daughters and help men see what we are really up against.








1 comment: