Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Bo's 18 Months and my Maternity Pictures

This has been my hardest pregnancy ever, not only physically but also emotionally. As usual with all my pregnancies I have thrown up until 22 weeks. But this one has been hard physically with the move and never being able to rest with 3 other kids all summer long. I've had a lot of braxton hicks which in the evening come non stop and are debilitating. I take a bath in epsom salt every night to try to easy my muscle soreness and tightening. I wasn't going to have maternity pictures taken but I figured I might as well since I was getting Bo's 18 months pics anyways. I don't want this baby to ever think we didn't want her. We just didn't know how much we would want her, but God did. He knew the desires of my heart before I did. I love her and want to document our family as we prepare for her arrival. 

Plus with all the stuff in the media about Planned Parenthood selling aborted baby body parts for profit I can't help but think of the precious gift of life growing inside my own body. God's has really used this to soften my heart and alleviate my fears and anxiety over having a 4th mouth to feed. It saddens me deeply to think of the pain those precious unborn babies feel as they are cut apart. Not to mention the lies the mother's of those babies are told and the physical and emotional pain they feel as well. At 20 weeks Max and I saw our baby yawn and jump when startled by a sound outside the womb. As I feel my own unexpected baby, that I thought I didn't want, move inside of me it makes me cry uncontrollable tears that our government and those that work at planned parenthood cannot empathize with another human life no matter how small or unborn they may be. Someone would want these babies. Give these babies a chance to be loved. Millions of couples are eager to adopt. But instead abortion is being used as a birth control. :(

Here I am 8 1/2 months pregnant. 

I love this pic so much of my 3 babies looking and the new sister. :)

Awww my trio soon to become a quattro. :)


Our bonus baby, Bryan Boaz, a.k.a. Bo Bear, is 18 months old.
He is very busy!
Loves to wear shoes even if that's the only thing he is wearing. 
He is fast and hard to catch. 
He loves to stack blocks and cups. 

He is our only child that has blue eyes.
He loves to play with trains and cars and big brother's Beyblade Spinners. 
He really does not like to sit down or sit still so this pic was tough one to get. :)
He loves to be outside and running free and climbing. Climbing on any and everything. 

This is his normal little smirk and he always, always, has his lovey with him. 
He also loves to jump on his big brother's back and wrestle him. We think he is going to be our brute. Our little tough guy, football player. 
He is very, very attached to his big sister. He constantly wants her to be holding him. We have to separate him from her in the morning so she can simply eat her breakfast without being interrupted by him. :)  He is also very attached to my dad, his Joe-Joe. He cries whenever he has to leave. 

Our sweet family of 5.

Quick wardrobe change into his Coolest Big Brother shirt (lovey still in hand of course.) 

Oh he is just the cutest thing! 
I love this easy going little guy so much. He adapts well to change and has a tender spirit about him. He is the epitomy of the 3rd born. He loves to dance and show off and be the center of attention. He will be the class clown one day. He will be the one that I get a call from the principal about. But that's ok. He's my precious bonus baby and he will make his own path in life. 

I do wish I had more 1 on 1 time with little man. I pictured he and I being alone during the day together while the big kids were at school and I would just spoil him rotten, but God had other plans. Better plans. I won't be able to spoil him now. I'm sad thinking of the lack of attention he will get from me once the baby sister is here, but kids are resilient and he won't even remember. He was never meant to be the spoiled baby. And thats ok. I'll just soak up the little bit of alone time we have now before things change and his world is rocked. :) 

Photo credit goes to my friend, Laura Wilmarth, of Waterlily Photography. Location: Arbor Hills Nature Preserve in Plano. 

No comments:

Post a Comment