Monday, October 24, 2016

One and Ten!

Because Kellyn's and Priscilla's birthdays are 3 weeks apart and for only time in the history of our family we will have a 1 year old and 10 year old at the same time I decided to have the sisters' pictures taken together to mark their milestone birthdays. I was able to sneak in 1 family pic before the boys ran off to play. Stephanie Southard Photography

Let's start with the first birthday babe. 



At 12 months old Priscilla has 3 teeth and working on a 4th. She can take up to 6 steps on her own! My earliest walker!




My blue eyed girl and my brown eyed girl.

Oh these sweet sisters melt me.

A toddler and a tween in the same house!
And now just my decade old daughter. :)



Our sweet, fun loving, precious 1st born, the one who made me a mommy a decade ago, Kellyn Ruth, is 10 years old! Her 1st name means powerful and her middle name means faithful, loyal friend and I assure you both of her names suit her. These last ten years have just flown by! Ten years ago I was a baby having a baby. I thought I knew everything about parenting, but the second I held that tiny baby girl I fell in love instantly and realized immediately I knew nothing. I was so afraid to take her home and be left alone with her. She is the one we experiment on and are so strict on and keep a firm schedule with. She is the one we fail on, despite my short comings as a parent she is growing into a wonderful person. We love her to pieces. She is the best, most nurturing, big sister her siblings could ask for. She is a 2nd mommy and toddler whisperer. She is the glue that holds our family together!



And back to the 1 year old and the cake smashing.
I think she looks like a pomeranian puppy here. :)
The fake pearls she is wearing were my Gran's who passed away in November before having met Priscilla. It was my way of connecting them. I miss her and now I'll have this sweet picture of her great granddaughter wearing something of hers.



No comments:

Post a Comment